Here you will find all you need to know about checking-in and out of your apartment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
For most apartment reservations with a GI reference, it will not be necessary to go to our office to collect the keys to the apartment, since many of them have a smart lock, meaning that you can check-in directly to the apartment with a mobile key on your smartphone.
2. You are required to contact the owner of the apartment or its representative at least 3 days before your arrival to report the approximate time you will arrive in Barcelona, as well as the information of your flight number and time, if applicable.
3. Arrivals must be from 3:00 p.m. If you arrive after 20:00, an extra payment of €30 will be required and if you arrive after midnight, the extra payment will increase to €45, unless another amount is stipulated on the website. There are no late check-in charges for GI-referenced apartments. Upon arrival you must go to the check-in point that you have been instructed by e-mail. You must carry with you:
• The confirmation email of the reservation on your mobile.
• Valid identification documents of each of the guests staying in the apartment, unless you have already entered them when checking in online.
• The rest of the cash of what you must pay, unless another payment method was stipulated in your confirmation email.
• The deposit, only for reservations where this is necessary. Please, check your confirmation email, which specifies how the deposit payment must be made. For more information about the deposit, please read our page at Terms and Conditions.
4. Once you have checked-in, you will receive the keys to your apartment. In the case that you need to check-in at the AB Apartment Barcelona office, they will give you the necessary instructions on how to get to the apartment.
5. If you arrive before 3:00 p.m. on the day of check-in or you have a late flight on the day of your check-out, you have the option of safely leaving your bags at more than 80 establishments in Barcelona from to 5 € / day.
If you encounter any problems in the apartment during your stay, from any kind of damage, to the missing of any article or utensil, please contact the owner or representative of the apartment immediately so they can try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more information, please read our page at Terms and Conditions.
2. When you leave the apartment, it must be in the same state of cleanliness as it was upon arrival, taking regular dirt generated after normal use of the apartment as an exception. If tenants wish, they can request the cleaning service of AB Apartment Barcelona, which in itself carries an additional cost. Please contact us for more information about this service.
3. The owner or representative of the apartment will inform you on your arrival of the steps to follow to process the departure of the apartment and where you should leave the keys. Most apartments with GI reference work using digital keys on your smartphone, so it will not be necessary to leave the keys in our office after departure.